getting started

sean delaney seankunowns at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 17:31:01 JST 2016

I'm trying to contribute to ruby documentation, but I'm having trouble getting started. I made a pull request to https://github.com/documenting-ruby/ruby but deleted the request when I realized it hasn't been updated in a year(maybe remove that repo, or change instructions on http://documenting-ruby.org/) . Then, I looked around ruby source for a few hours, and nothing seemed like it needed to be documented, but I did learn quite a bit.

If I could be directed to some low hanging fruit, to get started that would be nice. Or pointed in the direction to areas that are seriously lacking.

ps. This is my first attempt to contributing to OSS, and would love the opportunity to contribute to Ruby

Thanks Sean.