[jruby] [ANN] JRuby 9.1.15.0 Released

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:42:04 JST 2017

Hi Christian,

I have not checked other functionalities of this jruby version yet, I
usually start by inspecting jirb first.

What I meant is that mostly bindkeys (like TAB and CTRL-D) and irb
completion are non functional.

The colors are ok now. I checked with jruby-complete also and saw the same
behavior.

It's not related to how irb is started I'm afraid. I prefer not to install
the full blown windows version in order not to pollute my portable dev
environments.