[jruby] jruby-openssl 0.9.7 Compatibility

Thomas E Enebo tom.enebo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 22:46:34 JST 2017

We have fixed several performance, compatibility, and memory-related issues
between 9.1.5.0 and 9.1.12.0.  I am not sure how much those would impact
how well jruby-openssl runs but you should try updating to 9.1.12.0 and
latest jruby-openssl and see if those memory issues go away and open an
issue if not.

-Tom

--
blog: http://blog.enebo.com       twitter: tom_enebo