[jruby] [ANN] JRuby-Rack 1.1.20 released

Karol Bucek self at kares.org
Sun Jan 24 17:29:15 JST 2016

 JRuby-Rack 1.1.20 was released recently.

This release mostly accounts for bug-fixes [0] but also some very
preliminary support for Rack 2.0.

Please note that we DO NOT support Rack features such as async (or
ActionController::Live) and hijack (web-socket). Also servlet sessions
might be broken for the coming Rack 2.0 release.
There's little effort from the current team going in that direction.

If you're interested we would welcome sponsorship to finish performance
optimizations and refactoring as well as attempt to implement some of the
new features for JRuby-Rack 1.2 [1].

Feel free to get in touch. Enjoy!

[0]: https://github.com/jruby/jruby-rack/releases/tag/1.1.20
[1]: https://github.com/jruby/jruby-rack/issues/168