[jruby] [ANN] JRuby 1.7.24 Released

Thomas E Enebo tom.enebo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 05:32:45 JST 2016

If you look at the program group for JRuby 1.7.24 you will see we have
three irb launchers for 1.8, 1.9 and 2.0.  Windows for some reason promotes
one as a "promoted" item under Start.  I am guessing maybe it just uses the
first one it finds in the program group.

So we can try rearranging the installer for irb (1.9.3) is first item in
the group but I am not really sure what heuristic windows uses for that.
But for reference we suport 1.8.7 and version 1.9.3 depending on
command-line flags.  These extra start items are convenience clickies...

-Tom

--
blog: http://blog.enebo.com       twitter: tom_enebo
mail: tom.enebo at gmail.com