[jruby] mjruby release 0.5

Joe Kutner jpkutner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:16:18 JST 2016

Thanks Rodrigo. The reports for mjruby thus far have all been positive. I’ve discovered an issue with FreeBSD, but I know how to work though that.

The biggest unknown for me right now is this issue, which results in a blank string in JConsole or jps for the process's class:
https://github.com/jkutner/mjruby/issues/20 <https://github.com/jkutner/mjruby/issues/20>

It’s a small thing, and the fix is probably trivial, but unfortunately I can’t figure it out. Even worse, I would probably consider it a showstopper — even though I’m the only one who’s run into it :)