[jruby] JRubyConf.EU around the corner! 31st of July - last chance for a last second visit :)

Colin Surprenant colin.surprenant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 00:08:47 JST 2015

++ it is shaping up to be a great weekend! hopefully we can get more
hacking sessions going on.

BTW I will be staying in Berlin until the 6th and will likely be working
from coworking spaces/café like BetaHaus or St. Oberholz. Anyone in town in
that period who want to hack/chat about JRuby/Logstash/Elasticsearch just
ping me!

Colin

--
@colinsurprenant