[jruby] JRubyConf.EU in just over 2 weeks - who is going?

Charles Oliver Nutter headius at headius.com
Wed Jul 15 15:58:16 JST 2015

I'm going, but perhaps that's not too surprising! I'll be there with
Tom Enebo and a bunch of other members of the community. There's a
strong JRuby contingent in Europe!

If it's anything like last year, the talks will be recorded...so you
don't have to worry *too* much about missing the keynote.

Good luck on scheduling your travel!

- Charlie