[jruby] JRubyConf.EU in just over 2 weeks - who is going?

Kimpton, C (Chris) Chris.Kimpton at rabobank.com
Wed Jul 15 15:14:42 JST 2015

Hi All,

I managed to twist my bosses arm and now have a ticket - yay!

Just need to find a way to get there from the UK ... don't seem to be any late flights to Berlin - looking like I'll be flying via Cologne...

Or just get an early flight and miss the keynote :(

Cheers,
Chris

PS First post? :P

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged, subject to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.